- Discover the best of Seville in one day
- Ideal option for those short on time
- Learn about the city from a guide
- See historical attractions and royal sites
Departure & Return
Giralda is the symbol of the city and the bell-tower of the Cathedral, located at the Plaza Virgen de los Reyes and next to the Archbishop Palace.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Maximum number per booking 8 pax
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Antonio Doblas
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience