- Learn to order tapas just like a local during an evening tapas crawl in Seville
- Visit four popular family-run tapas bars in the Triana neighborhood
- Taste small plates and drinks at venues popular with locals for generations
- A maximum of 10 people ensures personalized attention in a small group
Departure & Return
- Your guide will be waiting on the corner of Puente de Isabel II and Calle Arjona (next to the Los Especiales churros stand). - Your guide will be holding a Devour Seville sign. - Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour start time for check-in.
What To Expect
To begin, embrace Seville’s long history of family-run tapas bars and enjoy an aperitif of homemade vermouth with a variety of snacks.
Next, stroll through the winding medieval streets of Triana and bite into shrimp served with beer. Continue on to a third stop and bite into several homemade tapas washed down with a sangria-like drink or local wine.
Finish at a family-run shop known for it local sherry wine served straight from the barrel.
During your evening tour, expect to taste 10 different tapas—enough for a satisfying dinner.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Non-eating children under 5 years old do not require a ticket
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Available for vegetarians, pescatarians and gluten free with prior notice. Please advise when booking.
- Not recommended for vegans
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tours require a minimum of just two people to operate
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Devour Seville Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Tapas Like A Local: Triana Neighborhood Tapas Tour.