- Hop-on hop-off City Sightseeing bus tour of Seville
- Explore Seville at your own pace on an open-top, double-decker bus
- See top Seville attractions such as the Tower of Gold and Plaza de España
- Hop off to enjoy complimentary walking tours, including around Seville Cathedral and the trendy Macarena district
- Enjoy included free entrance to attractions such as the Castle of St George Inquisiton Museum and more
- Mobile entry ticket available for extra convenience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Why not hop off near Seville Cathedral to admire this incredible church, one of the world’s largest Gothic cathedrals? Or perhaps visit the stunning Plaza de España, built for the 1929 Ibero-American Exposition world fair, and set in glorious Maria Luisa Park. Alternatively, hop off to admire the 13th-century Tower of Gold beside the Guadalquivir River; visit the Archaeological Museum at the Plaza de América, or to ride the coasters at the sla Magica theme park.
Your ticket also includes free entry to several Seville attractions, plus four free walking tours. Among others, enjoy complimentary admission to the Castle of St George Inquisition Museum, once the seat of the Spanish Inquisition; and join a free walking tour to take in attractions such as Seville Cathedral and the markets and lanes of the historical Macarena quarter.
See the Itinerary for details of hop-on hop-off stops, and complimentary entrance tickets and walking tours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Season: All Year Round
- Duration: 75 Minutes
- Tour operates daily from 10:00am to 18:00pm every 30-45 minutes depending on the time of day.
- Plaza de Espana and Maria Luisa Park walking tour: 12:00pm from Plaza de Espana stop. Duration - 60 minutes, guided tour in English & Spanish.
- Santa Cruz Quarter walking tour: 13:30pm from Paseo de Colon stop. Duration - 60 minutes.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Important: Currently, due to attractions being closed, the 24h ticket includes Pabellón de la Navegación, and Hospital de los Venerables. The 48 hr tickets includes the same, plus the Aquarium, a treatment at Aire Sevilla and bike hire. Stops 10 and 11 are currently closed.
- Stops 10 (Macarena) and 11 (Torre de los Perdigones) are out of service until further notice.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - Europe
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by City Sightseeing Seville Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour.