- Book your ticket for the flamenco show online for quick confirmation
- Choose between different dates to suit your vacation in Seville
- Observe authentic flamenco, without snacks or tourist tricks
- Enjoy an alternative to the bars to spend the night in Seville
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed
- If you come in a wheelchair, you must send an email informing firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can reserve a suitable place for you.
- Most travelers can participate
- The Sangria Cup (with and without alcohol) is served between half an hour and a quarter of an hour before the performance in the entrance courtyard. Entrance to the theater with the drink is not allowed.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Teatro Flamenco Triana
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience