- Take a gourmet-lover's tapas and wine tasting tour of Seville
- Join an ex-chef as you mingle with Sevillanos at several tapas bars to taste a variety of local specialities
- Wash down your samples with glasses of local sherry, wine or beer
- Discover the history of Seville in the development of tapas, and the unique Spanish social culture around these small bites
- Perfect outing for food lovers or anyone looking for a fun night on the town mingling with locals
Departure & Return
Gourmet Tapas Tour at 19:00 in Plaza del Triunfo under the white monument. If you choose Combo Tour, Santa Cruz Tour meeting point is in Plaza del Triunfo under the white monument at 17:30
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian and Vegan option is available, let us know in the moment of the booking, please
- Food allergies members should be informed in the booking (as celiac, see food, lactose etc) in the moment of the booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pancho Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff