- Take a guided tour of Seville's Ibero-American Exposition park and a sightseeing river cruise
- Professional art historian guide helps put each sight into context
- Explore the buildings and publics squares of Maria Luisa Park, setting for the 1929 Ibero-American Exposition
- Admire Spain Square, used as a film set for movies like 'Lawrence of Arabia' and 'Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones'
- Take a sightseeing river cruise past Seville sights like its famous bullring and the Plaza of Spain
Departure & Return
Main gate of the Theatre Lope de Vega
Pier of the Marquis del Contadero, at the foot of the Golden Tower
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 Adults per booking is required
- In some occasions the visit could be conducted in two languages
- Printed Voucher required for the river cruise
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended since this tour involves a moderate amount of walking
- No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced
- Schedule River Cruise: April-September: 11:00-22:00 h - October-March: 11:00-19:00 h.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Andalusia Tour Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff