11 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Rewind to old-time Andalusia on a Jerez and Cádiz day trip from Seville. With an expert guide, explore palm-lined Jerez, known for its sherry and equestrianism. Visit a bodega to learn about and sample local sherry, and watch a dazzling performance of dressage and other equestrian skills by the riders and stallions of the iconic Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art. Lastly, take a ferry to Cádiz and enjoy free time before admiring the medieval center and rooftop views from the ‘camera obscura’ (dark room) at the Tower Tavira.
- Full-day trip to Jerez and Cádiz from Seville
- Tour a traditional Jerez sherry bodega and sample a selection of sherry
- Visit the famous Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art in Jerez
- Watch a wonderful performance by the magnificent dancing stallions, including classical dressage
- Ride a ferry to atmospheric Cádiz, one of Europe’s oldest ports
- Explore Cádiz’s old quarter and visit the Tavira Tower for rooftop views via a camera obscura
- Enjoy free time to have lunch (own expense) or explore independently
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
Round-trip transport by air-conditioned coach
Ferry ride from Puerto de Santa Maria to Cádiz
Preventing service Covid-19: Social distancing in the walking tour and bus
Single use headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
08.00am from Andalsur Excursiones Office (C/ Zaragoza nº1 41001 Sevilla)
From 8:00 to 8:30 in this list of pick-up locations:
Hotel Becquer. C/Reyes Catolicos, 4
Formerly Hotel Derby. Plaza del Duque de la Victoria, 13
Hotel Don Paco. Plaza Padre Jeronimo de Cordoba, 4
Basic Hotel Doña Manuela. C/ Cano y Cueto s/n. Parking.
Please, call the local supplier 24 h before the tour to confirm the exact time and pick up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tour Alhambra Viajes, S.L (GRANAVISION)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jerez and Cádiz Day Trip from Seville Including Sherry Tasting, Andalusian Horse Show and Ferry Ride?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Jerez and Cádiz Day Trip from Seville Including Sherry Tasting, Andalusian Horse Show and Ferry Ride?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jerez and Cádiz Day Trip from Seville Including Sherry Tasting, Andalusian Horse Show and Ferry Ride?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jerez and Cádiz Day Trip from Seville Including Sherry Tasting, Andalusian Horse Show and Ferry Ride?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Jerez and Cádiz Day Trip from Seville Including Sherry Tasting, Andalusian Horse Show and Ferry Ride
3 hours 10 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSevilleFood Tours - AndaluciaBus Tours - AndaluciaWine Tastings - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaFull-day Tours - AndaluciaFood Tours - CádizBus Tours - CádizWine Tastings - CádizHistorical Tours - CádizFull-day Tours - CádizFood Tours - CordobaBus Tours - CordobaWine Tastings - CordobaHistorical Tours - CordobaFull-day Tours - CordobaCategory
Baraka Sala Flamenca Tours & TicketsSeville Opera (Sevilla de Opera) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes) Tours & TicketsFlamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco) Tours & TicketsCamara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones) Tours & TicketsCasa de la Memoria Tours & TicketsSanta Cruz Tours & TicketsTriana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II) Tours & TicketsMonastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) Tours & TicketsSeville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana) Tours & TicketsHistoric Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla) Tours & TicketsBasílca de la Macarena Tours & TicketsRoyal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos) Tours & TicketsRoman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana) Tours & TicketsTorre del Oro Tours & TicketsBarrio Santa Cruz Tours & TicketsPilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos) Tours & TicketsChurch of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador) Tours & TicketsMaria Luisa Park Tours & TicketsPalace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo) Tours & Tickets