1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy Seville during the twilight hours on a Segway tour that takes you past city sights without the daytime heat. You'll learn about the city from a guide as you enjoy views of the river.
- A Segway is an easy way to cover more ground than walking
- Listen to stories about Seville from a guide
- Practice time allows you to get comfortable on your Segway
- Evening tour provides a nice atomsphere during cooler weather
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected, for more info please contact us)
Departure & Return
C. Federico Sánchez Bedoya, 12, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 9 years
- Pregnant women are not allowed
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY TopSegway
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during 90-min Seville on Segway: Square of Spain and Riverside ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 90-min Seville on Segway: Square of Spain and Riverside ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 90-min Seville on Segway: Square of Spain and Riverside ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
90-min Seville on Segway: Square of Spain and Riverside
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursSegway ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSevilleCity Tours - AndaluciaSegway Tours - AndaluciaCity Tours - CádizSegway Tours - CádizCity Tours - CordobaSegway Tours - CordobaCategory
El Arenal District Tours & TicketsEl Palacio Andaluz Tours & TicketsMuseum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes) Tours & TicketsCasa de la Guitarra Tours & TicketsSanta Cruz Tours & TicketsChurch of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador) Tours & TicketsPalace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo) Tours & TicketsRoman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana) Tours & TicketsPlaza de América Tours & TicketsBasílca de la Macarena Tours & TicketsRoyal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos) Tours & TicketsSeville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana) Tours & TicketsCamara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones) Tours & TicketsHistoric Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla) Tours & TicketsSeville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla) Tours & TicketsTriana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II) Tours & TicketsMonastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) Tours & TicketsTorre del Oro Tours & TicketsBarrio Santa Cruz Tours & TicketsLos Gallos Tablao Flamenco Tours & Tickets