10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
It can be tiring spending the day in a large group tour and getting lost in the back of the crowd, especially when you’re exploring nature. On this private day trip to Donana National Park, get personalized attention from your guide every step of the way as you discover the park’s expansive marshlands, forests and sand dunes. Enjoy a leisurely walk through the park at your own pace and spend some time in the nearby village of El Rocío, discovering the native birds and fascinating culture of the area.
- Stop at one of El Rocío’s ornithology observatories for some birdwatching
- Visit Donana’s sprawling beach and learn all about its mobile sand dunes
- Get to and from Donana National Park in a private four-wheel-drive jeep
- Transport includes convenient hotel pick-up and return in Seville
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip shared transfer
Transport by 4x4 vehicle
Food and drinks.
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Naturanda Turismo Ambiental
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Donana National Park and El Rocío: 4x4 Guided Day Tour from Seville?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Donana National Park and El Rocío: 4x4 Guided Day Tour from Seville?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Donana National Park and El Rocío: 4x4 Guided Day Tour from Seville?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Donana National Park and El Rocío: 4x4 Guided Day Tour from Seville?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8512P51
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeville4WD Tours - AndaluciaSporting Events - AndaluciaNature and Wildlife - AndaluciaSafaris - AndaluciaExtreme - AndaluciaFull-day Tours - Andalucia4WD Tours - CádizSporting Events - CádizNature and Wildlife - CádizSafaris - CádizExtreme - CádizFull-day Tours - Cádiz4WD Tours - CordobaSporting Events - CordobaNature and Wildlife - CordobaSafaris - CordobaExtreme - CordobaFull-day Tours - CordobaCategory
Magic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)Church of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador)Maria Luisa ParkEl Arenal DistrictMuseum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)Camara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)Seville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)Seville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)Seville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla)Pilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)Aire Ancient Baths SevillaRoyal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)Casa de la MemoriaTorre del OroBarrio Santa CruzSanta Cruz Hospital de los VenerablesGeneral Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)Baraka Sala FlamencaInquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge)