- Full-day tour to the White Villages and Ronda from Seville
- Travel through lush Spanish countryside and stunning Mediterranean forests
- Taste olive oil in the beautiful town of Zahara de la Sierra
- Marvel at the iconic landmark, Puente Nuevo, in Ronda
Departure & Return
8:45 AM Naturanda Tourism Office in Calle Trajano 6 *You must contact the local service provider after booking to confirm which meeting point you will be.
8:50 AM Outside of Hotel Don Paco, in Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba *You must contact the local service provider after booking to confirm which meeting point you will be.
9:00 AM at Calle Rastro 12 a *You must contact the local service provider after booking to confirm which meeting point you will be.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Please, always reconfirm with the local service provider after booking, specifying the location where you need to be picked up.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at any times
- If you wish to be picked up or dropped off out of the city centre you will need to pay an extra of 15€ each way.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with Physical and Mobility Impairment
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Naturanda Turismo Ambiental
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "We found this tour to be well worth the cost in terms of time and interest." See review
- "It was worth it for my wife and I because we didn't plan anything for the evening and valued spending more time in the villages, but just know that the tour is longer than advertised." See review
- "Panoramic views, beautiful villages and excellent guide make this a day trip not to be missed." See review