2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Ensure your admission to two of Seville’s landmark destinations by booking advance tickets to the Alcazar and Catedral de Sevilla. Skip the long lines for tickets with this stress-free option, then take a self-guided tour of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites. See gorgeous Mudejar architecture of the Alcazar, and have access to both the cathedral and its bell tower, la Giralda.
- Includes admission tickets to the Alcazar and Catedral de Sevilla
- Streamline your visit with advanced tickets to popular sites
- Choose the timed entry that suits your schedule
- Make the most of your time by avoiding the ticket lines
Saved to wishlist!
Visit to the Alcazar and Cathedral
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
All Fees and Taxes
PDF guide to Seville Cathedral & Royal Alcazar
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Note: This voucher is not your ticket to the monuments. You will receive an email with the ACTUAL tickets and reference numbers. Please have them on your phone.
- In case of kids please send us their name and date of birth and take their passports so that you can use the discount!!!
- Availability cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of availability
- Refund or cancellation is NOT possible after the tickets are sent to you.
- Tickets will be sent at the beginning of the month of the visit
- Time gap among the visit of the two monuments is usually 3h!
- If the time you booked is not available, you'll receive tickets for the next available slot, which may vary from 15mins to +1h.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Njat
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Seville Cathedral and Royal Alcazar Skip-the-Line Tickets?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Seville Cathedral and Royal Alcazar Skip-the-Line Tickets?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Seville Cathedral and Royal Alcazar Skip-the-Line Tickets?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingSevilleSkip-the-Line Tours - AndaluciaAttractions & Museums - AndaluciaSkip-the-Line Tours - CádizAttractions & Museums - CádizSkip-the-Line Tours - CordobaAttractions & Museums - CordobaCategory
Historic Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)Maria Luisa ParkBarrio Santa CruzPilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)Camara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)Basílca de la MacarenaGeneral Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)Inquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge)Los Gallos Tablao FlamencoAire Ancient Baths SevillaSeville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)Museum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)Plaza de AméricaBaraka Sala FlamencaRoman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana)Magic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)Flamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)Triana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)Santa Cruz Seville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla)