3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore Seville’s highlights and hidden gems on this 3-hour bike tour led by a local guide. With so much to see, you’ll cover more ground than walking while enjoying the flexibility and fresh air of a two-wheeled tour. Pedal down the charming historic streets of Santa Cruz, cruise through the flamenco hotbed of Triana, see where Seville’s two world’s fairs were celebrated and pop in at a legendary cafe. Or, opt for a private tour featuring a completely customized itinerary based on your interests.
- Cycle through Seville's historic streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Learn about the ancient city's fascinating history
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Stop for a break at the iconic Campana Cafe
- Bike and helmet included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bike and helmet
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Pl. de Sta Cruz, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rent a Bike Sevilla
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Seville is a city which is perfect to see by biking, since it it flat and has lots of streets suitable for biking where there is little car traffic." See review
Product code: 12770P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSevilleCity Tours - AndaluciaMountain Bike Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaCity Tours - CádizMountain Bike Tours - CádizHalf-day Tours - CádizCity Tours - CordobaMountain Bike Tours - CordobaHalf-day Tours - CordobaCategory
Maria Luisa ParkGeneral Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)Historic Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)Casa de la MemoriaChurch of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador)Aire Ancient Baths SevillaLos Gallos Tablao FlamencoTorre del OroSeville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)Museum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)Hospital de los VenerablesSanta Cruz Inquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge)Monastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) Pilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)Seville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla)Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Magic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)Barrio Santa CruzBasílca de la Macarena