- 2.5-hour electric bike tour of Seville with an expert local guide
- Ride a bike with an electric motor and save your energy for sightseeing
- Cycle through must-visit Seville neighborhoods like El Arenal and Triana
- Pass top Seville attractions such as the Golden Tower (Torre del Oro), Plaza de España and Maria Luisa Park
- See two UNESCO World Heritage Sites in one morning: Seville Cathedral and Royal Alcazar Palace
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
ELECMOVE is located at Castelar 9, between the Cathedral and the bullring (not to be confused with CasteLLar, with double L, which is on the opposite side of the city)
What To Expect
Follow your guide through the winding streets of the downtown district, stopping to stare at structures like the Seville Cathedral and its colossal Giralda Bell Tower. Listen to engaging tales that combine culture, history and legend as you capture photographs besides landmarks like Plaza de España and the Golden Tower.
Take a breather beside the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Royal Alcazar palace complex and gain fascinating insight into its Moorish influence and succession of eccentric emperors; explore the charming neighborhood of Triana to see its vibrant decoration and iconic bridge; and marvel at the regal majesty of San Telmo Palace as you pass its intricate red brick façade.
Sail past the culturally significant structure of the Bullring of the Royal Maestranza then travel back to the tour’s original departure point to bid farewell to your guide and group.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Children under 14 years old are allowed as long as they are taller than 4.9 feet (150cm) and know how to ride a bike
- Itinerary may change due to traffic or weather conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elecmove
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Do not worry about getting tired while riding as the bike does the work for you." See review
- "The electric bikes were the perfect way to tour the city on a hot, summer day since the bikes do the work for you." See review
- "We started Sunday morning so the streets were not busy and navigating any traffic was easy." See review