- Fun and flexible way to see many of the city's historic landmarks
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Bike and helmet included
Departure & Return
Our shop is located in the center of Seville, very close to the Bullring and the Triana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II). You will find us inside the Arenal market (Mercado del Arenal).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seebybike
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Just bring extra water if you're sensitive to the heat - Seville is blazing HOT in August!" See review
- "It was over 100 degree weather, but was totally worth the ride!" See review
- "Excellent tour, very informal and enthusiastic tour guide(Ivan), Well organised and planned Definitely recommend Lots of tips on eating joints and things to do." See review