3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
Cycle through Seville’s medieval streets on this fun and fascinating bike tour. See more of the city’s landmarks than you would on foot, and enjoy the flexibility to stop often for photos. Peddle along a bike-friendly route that takes you past highlights including the Santa Cruz and Triana neighborhoods, Maria Luisa Park, Torre del Oro, the Seville Cathedral and the Royal Alcazar. Along the way, learn about Seville’s rich history and local lifestyle from your friendly guide.
- Fun and flexible way to see many of the city's historic landmarks
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Bike and helmet included
Saved to wishlist!
Map with recommendations (tips about restaurants, flamenco and more)
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Mercado del Arenal, Calle Pastor y Landero, 4, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seebybike
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Seville Highlights Bike Tour (English)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Seville Highlights Bike Tour (English)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Seville Highlights Bike Tour (English)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Seville Highlights Bike Tour (English)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Just bring extra water if you're sensitive to the heat - Seville is blazing HOT in August!" See review
- "It was over 100 degree weather, but was totally worth the ride!" See review
- "Excellent tour, very informal and enthusiastic tour guide(Ivan), Well organised and planned Definitely recommend Lots of tips on eating joints and things to do." See review
Product code: 8488P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesMountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSevilleUnique Experiences - AndaluciaMountain Bike Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaUnique Experiences - CádizMountain Bike Tours - CádizHistorical Tours - CádizHalf-day Tours - CádizUnique Experiences - CordobaMountain Bike Tours - CordobaHistorical Tours - CordobaHalf-day Tours - CordobaCategory
Casa de la MemoriaSeville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla)Torre del OroChurch of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador)Magic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)General Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)Seville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)Seville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)Hospital de los VenerablesInquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge)Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Baraka Sala FlamencaBarrio Santa CruzRoman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana)Pilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)Aire Ancient Baths SevillaMaria Luisa ParkBasílca de la MacarenaCamara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)Casa de la Guitarra