2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour in English or Spanish
Hotel Pick Up
Departure & Return
Pl. del Triunfo, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amsterdam Guias Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Seville Former Jewish Quarter Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Seville Former Jewish Quarter Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Seville Former Jewish Quarter Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Seville Former Jewish Quarter Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 61268P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSevilleWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - CádizHistorical Tours - CádizWalking Tours - CordobaHistorical Tours - CordobaCategory
Church of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador)Pilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)Seville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla)Santa Cruz Maria Luisa ParkLos Gallos Tablao FlamencoCamara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)Inquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge)Monastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) El Palacio AndaluzSeville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Historic Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)Seville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)Baraka Sala FlamencaHospital de los VenerablesRoyal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)Flamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)Museum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)General Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)