2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
You may also like
Leave the logistics to the experts as you journey across the Strait of Gibraltar from Spain to Morocco on this guided tour from Seville. Explore the Spanish town of Tarifa before taking the ferry to Tangier. Upon arrival, follow your guide through the labyrinth of alleyways that is the medina to visit the most unique places of the city. Includes one night's accommodation.
- Includes one night's accommodation, one lunch, and all transport
- Hassle-free pickup from your Seville hotel
- Get insight from your guide as you embark on a walking tour of the Tangier medina
- Experience two continents on one short trip
Saved to wishlist!
Driver/local professional guide
Round-trip shared transfer
Round-trip shared ferry
Extra food and drinks
Departure & Return
Calle Trajano, 6, 41002 Sevilla, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Please contact the local service provider to arrange transportation.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- A current valid passport and/or visa is required on the day of travel.
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Naturanda Turismo Ambiental
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tangier Day Trip in Two Days from Seville?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tangier Day Trip in Two Days from Seville?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tangier Day Trip in Two Days from Seville?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 8512P50
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingSevilleBus Tours - AndaluciaOvernight Tours - AndaluciaMulti-day Tours - AndaluciaWater Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaBus Tours - CádizOvernight Tours - CádizMulti-day Tours - CádizWater Tours - CádizWalking Tours - CádizHistorical Tours - CádizBus Tours - CordobaOvernight Tours - CordobaMulti-day Tours - CordobaWater Tours - CordobaWalking Tours - CordobaHistorical Tours - CordobaCategory
Torre del OroAire Ancient Baths SevillaPlaza de AméricaChurch of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador)Seville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Camara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)Hospital de los VenerablesSeville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla)Roman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana)Los Gallos Tablao FlamencoMonastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) Pilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)Royal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)Casa de la GuitarraTriana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)El Palacio AndaluzHistoric Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)Seville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)Casa de la Memoria