- 3-hour guided eating and walking tour of Seville's Triana neighborhood
- Learn about the history and culture of this attractive neighorhood
- Stop at various restaurants and bars to sample a diverse array of culinary treats
- Sip some locally made wine, and learn the chief wine characteristics of the region
- Explore the local marketplace with help from a guide
Departure & Return
In front of the Santander Bank at San Jacinto St. 1. in Triana
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- All tours are small group and social distancing will be practiced as best possible. Private tours are available
- Masks and gloves will be worn by guides when appropriate and hand sanitiser available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Not Just a Tourist
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff