Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour Game of Thrones locations walking tour in Seville
- Visit the Alcázar of Seville that doubled as the Water Gardens of Dorne, the residence of House Martell
- Explore the Alcázar of Seville grounds, site of the impressive Water Gardens
- Learn about House Martell, the rulers of Dorne and hear gossip about the scenes filmed here
- Upgrade to include a visit to Osuna, where many scenes from the fifth season were filmed
- See Osuna’s bullring that doubled as bloody Danzak’s Pit and enjoy a themed tapas lunch
- This tour cannot be booked anywhere else – don’t miss out on this unforgettable experience!
Departure & Return
Meet your Viajes Boreal guide in front of the Arzobispal Palace.
What To Expect
As you walk and talk, discover why Seville made the ideal backdrop for the cult HBO TV series. Hear about the drama’s roots in George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire stories that tell the sagas of noble families at war in the mythical land of Westeros.
Pass Seville Cathedral and its majestic Giralda bell tower, and then go inside the UNESCO-protected Alcázar of Seville, the 10th-century palace that was used as the Water Gardens of Dorne, the home of House Martell, in the fifth series of Game of Thrones. This glorious palace stands in pool- and fountain-dotted garden that seemed to perfectly represent the fictional Water Gardens.
Wander around the tile-coated rooms, and learn how they were adapted to serve as the home of Prince Oberyn Martell, the late ruler of the kingdom of Dorne. Hear intriguing behind-the-scenes snippets about the filming and stars of the 2014 series, and then meander around the gardens. See the tinkling fountains and walkways roamed by Doran Martell, and learn how some of the pools were tinted a vivid turquoise for the scenes.
After around two hours exploring, your tour ends at the start point.
Upgrade with Visit to Osuna and Lunch: (10 hours)
Keen to continue your Game of Thrones explorations? If so, upgrade to add a visit to Osuna after your Seville walking tour. Hop inside an air-conditioned car or minivan and drive to nearby Osuna, a pretty hilltop town that’s home to several filming locations used in the 2014 series.
When you arrive, set off to see some of the sites. View the historical bullring where the scenes and battles of Danzak’s Pit were shot, and tick through other locations such as the church, university and a local quarry.
Cap your sightseeing with a memorable Game of Thrones–inspired tapas lunch at a local restaurant. Savor tasty tidbits named after favorite characters and pair them with drinks (own expense). Your tour then concludes in Seville.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Boreal S.A
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff