8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Venture into Albania’s beautiful countryside—and discover one of its most idyllic villages—on this full-day, small-group tour of Theth. After pickup from your accommodation in Tirana or Shkoder, travel via Jeep out of the city. Upon arrival, admire the village’s mountain scenery, see its famed tower, discover the 100-foot (30-meter) Grunas Waterfall, and venture on an optional hike to the Blue Eye, a famously vibrant natural spring.
- Get up close and personal with some of Albania’s prettiest countryside
- A small-group tour makes for a personal way to see the sights
- See many of Theth’s major highlights all in one day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included to make logistics simple
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Lunch (Add 15 EUR)
Blue Eye Hiking (30€/pers)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Rinas Airport, Tirana Albania
- Durrës Port, Rruga Pavaresia 66, Durrës, Albania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Off Limits Albania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Theth Albania Jeep Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Theth Albania Jeep Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Theth Albania Jeep Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Theth Albania Jeep Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Theth Albania Jeep Day Tour
10 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingShkoderCategory