2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Located a few miles south of Shkodër, Rozafa Castle is a culturally significant ruin site with uninterrupted views over the nearby Lake Skadar. Save yourself the time spent walking to the ruin and catch a ride to the Castle for an early evening tour of the ruins while the sun sets over Albania. Get stunning photos of the Albanian countryside and learn from your guide about the history and legends attached to the site.
- No risk of getting lost: meet your guide at a central departure point
- If there’s time, visit the historic Lead Mosque down the hill from the Castle
- This tour doesn’t run too late, so you’ll be back in town in time for dinner
- Entrance fees to Rozafa Castle are included in your tour costs
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointRruga G'juhadol, Shkodër, Albania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kiri Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 50587P2