1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Getting to know Sibenik is easier and more rewarding with a guide to lead the way and share the history of its buildings and monuments. This evening walking tour delivers: taking you by the UNESCO-listed Cathedral of St. James, Town Hall, Sibenik’s oldest street, and more. A hassle-free way to get your bearings pre-vacation, or an ideal overview for time-crunched visitors. Entry to the sights is excluded.
- Check out Sibenik’s highlights with ease on an evening walking tour
- Cover the must-sees and gain history and cultural insight you may miss alone
- Admire the Cathedral, colonnaded Town Hall, monuments, and more
- Fuss-free overview of city and evening timing suit visitors pressed for time
Saved to wishlist!
Local certified guide (English language by default)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Tickets to monuments
Departure & Return
Departure PointObala hrvatske mornarice, 22000, Šibenik, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children (12-17 y) must be accompanied by min 2 adults
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dalmatia Concept
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 90554P1