2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Touring Sibenik’s medieval fortresses alone may mean just scratching the surface of their history. This private tour offers a deeper look at two of the town's strongholds, giving you the full picture. Visit the 17th-century Barone fortifications and learn about nearby St. John’s fort; and then delve into the old town to explore and watch the sunset from 13th-century St. Michael’s fortress. A choice of time slots provides useful flexibility.
- Explore Sibenik’s Barone and St. Michael’s fortresses on a private tour
- Get the full lowdown on the forts’ and Sibenik’s history with a guide
- Delve deeper into the forts than if alone, and hear tales of St. John’s
- Choose from various departure times to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation with comfortable car for the route city center - Barone - St Michael
Entrance ticket to Barone fortress
Entrance ticket to St Michael's Fortress
Entrance ticket to St James Cathedral
Coffee break after the tour
Other transportation than for stated route (pick up city center - Barone - St Michael)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
After the booking, we can easily modify preferred pick up point in city center , if needed.
- Port in Šibenik
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dalmatia Concept
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fortresses of Sibenik - Private Heritage Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the social distancing policy during Fortresses of Sibenik - Private Heritage Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Fortresses of Sibenik - Private Heritage Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingŠibenikShore Excursions - DalmatiaBus Tours - DalmatiaCity Tours - DalmatiaPorts of Call Tours - DalmatiaShore Excursions - SplitBus Tours - SplitCity Tours - SplitPorts of Call Tours - SplitShore Excursions - ZadarBus Tours - ZadarCity Tours - ZadarPorts of Call Tours - ZadarCategory