8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the sights of Croatia’s stunning Dalmatia region during a day trip by Jeep. With a local guide, you’ll visit the ruins of Knin Fortress, the Church of the Holy Salvation in Cetina, the sights of the River Cetina, and the island lake of Visovac. If you want to include food in the tour, a traditional lunch set in a local household can be arranged.
- Travel by Jeep to discover the best of Croatia’s southern Dalmatia region
- Focus on the scenery as your guide drives along a Dinara mountain pass
- Save time when you enter Knin Fortress with a prebooked admission ticket
- Learn about the River Cetina and the Dalmatia region from your local guide
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Pick up and drop off
Round-trip private transfer
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointAccording to the arrangement
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Croatian Travel Club Ltd.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 52205P2