Hidden Šibenik - Kayaking
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Kayak around the hidden corners of Šibenik, and discover the city’s tucked-away treasures with a guide. You’ll paddle from St. Peter’s Bay through the St. Anthony Channel, which featured as a filming site in the HBO series "Game of Thrones," then hop onto dry land to visit a historic church and soak up the sights. Use of the kayak and complimentary water is included. Just note that the tour needs a minimum of five participants to operate with a guide.
- Choose between a morning or sunset kayaking tour around Šibenik
- Pass the walls of UNESCO-listed St. Nicholas’ Fortress as you paddle
- See a "Game of Thrones" filming site that featured in fictional Braavos
- Discover a hidden tunnel and a history-rich stone church as you explore
Pick up and drop off
Local guide (for guided tour minimum number of travelers is five)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointSt. Peter's bay, Šibenik, Croatia or according to the arrangement
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For guided tour minimum number of travelers is five, otherwise kyaking is without a guide
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Croatian Travel Club Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 52205P4