1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Krka National Park lies east of Sibenik and is one of Croatia’s most beautiful reserves, with waterfalls, lakes, islands, monasteries, and Roman relics. Prebook admission to plan your vacation in advance, and save having to purchase tickets on the day. Then, travel independently to the park and explore as you want: stroll the trails, ride boats (summer only) to see the main waterfalls, swim in the lakes, and more.
- Visit Croatia’s Krka National Park with an all-day entry ticket
- Prebook to plan ahead and skip having to buy your ticket on the day
- Explore the paths, falls, lakes, island monastery, and more as you wish
- Ticket includes selected boat excursions in park (April-October only)
Saved to wishlist!
One-time visit to all the terrestrial localities of Krka National Park,
Expert presentation and demonstration of the Burnum archaeological collection, ethno presentation at the mills at Skradinski buk, Roški slap and Oziđana pećina cave, access to all walking trails in the park
Boat transport Skradin-Skradinski buk and return, except from November to March
Bus transport Lozovac - Skradinski buk and return, except from November to March
Booking fee per person
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Boat from Skradinski buk to Visovac and Roski slap
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT: The local supplier will send you their voucher (in separate email) to print it within 48 hours after your booking was made. PLEASE CHECK your email folders for the vouchers.You need to exchange that voucher for Entrance ticket at the entrance of the National Park.
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gulliver Travel
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesŠibenikAttractions & Museums - DalmatiaAttractions & Museums - SplitAttractions & Museums - ZadarCategory