1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Entry/Admission - The Cathedral of St James
English speaking licenced local guide. On request: Croatian, German, French, Spanish, Italian
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Obala hrvatske mornarice 2, 22000, Šibenik, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Shoulders and knees must be covered when entering any religious venues
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rent a guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sibenik Discovery Walking Tour with a visit to the Cathedral of St. James ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 33727P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingŠibenikWalking Tours - DalmatiaHistorical Tours - DalmatiaWalking Tours - SplitHistorical Tours - SplitWalking Tours - ZadarHistorical Tours - ZadarCategory