1 hour (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Use of zipline equipment
Insurance for zipline drive
Pick up and drop off fee
Tips for the guide and driver
Any extra arrangements
Renting GoPro 5 camera
Departure & Return
Unnamed Road, 22324, Ključ, Croatia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2021 - 11/1/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zipline Šibenik
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zipline Šibenik ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Zipline Šibenik ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Zipline Šibenik ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zipline Šibenik ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesŠibenikExtreme - DalmatiaZiplining - DalmatiaExtreme - SplitZiplining - SplitExtreme - ZadarZiplining - ZadarCategory