4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Saved to wishlist!
fresh pasta alla norma
sicilian home made pasta with fresh tomato, basil of the garden and our fried eggplants with dry grated ricotta, a perfect combination of flavours
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Giuseppe Garibaldi, 51, 98070 Reitano ME, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
If people come by train we can come at the railstation od Santo Stefano di Camastra, 2 -3 stops after Cefalu'.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/18/2020 - 10/23/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Siciliandays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Cooking Class in a Sicilian countryhouse?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cooking Class in a Sicilian countryhouse?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 7803P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSicilyFood Tours - CataniaCooking Classes - CataniaWine Tastings - CataniaFood Tours - TaorminaCooking Classes - TaorminaWine Tastings - TaorminaFood Tours - PalermoCooking Classes - PalermoWine Tastings - PalermoCategory
Tellaro Roman Villa (Villa Romana del Tellaro)Monreale Ortygia (Ortigia)Syracuse Greek Theater (Teatro Greco)Church of San Domenico (Chiesa di San Domenico)Taormina Cable Car (Funivia)Circumetnea Railway (Ferrovia Circumetnea)Trapani and Paceco Salt Pans Natural Reserve (Riserva Naturale Integrale Saline di Trapani e Paceco)Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)Taormina Roman OdeonTaormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del DuomoEnchanted Castle of Sciacca (Castello Incantato di Sciacca)Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)Taormina Piazza DuomoMessina Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Messina)Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)CastelmolaHouse Museum of Soap (Casa Museo del Sapone)Church of the Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani (Chiesa della Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani)Alcantara Gorges (Gole dell'Alcantara)