6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
During this hands-on guiding excursion, you’ll head to the top of Mt. Etna in a private group of up to eight people. Get off-road access over lava fields and through pine forests in a sturdy 4x4 Jeep. Tours include helmets and flashlights to explore a lava flow tunnel, a tasty lunch in a local mountain chalet, and a peek at stunning Sicilian scenery, including Godfather filming locations.
- A full-day, private trek to Mt. Etna, with lunch and scenic views
- Enjoy comfortable transfers in a private vehicle, equipped for off-road terrain
- Trekking equipment provided, including helmets and torches to explore a local cave
- Tours can accommodate up to eight people — an ideal option for friends and families
Saved to wishlist!
Use of trekking equipment
Departure & Return
95015 Linguaglossa, Province of Catania, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dream Island
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Etna excursion and Alcantara Gorges
6 to 8 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSicilyShore Excursions - Catania4WD Tours - CataniaSporting Events - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaHiking - CataniaNature and Wildlife - CataniaExtreme - CataniaWalking Tours - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaShore Excursions - Taormina4WD Tours - TaorminaSporting Events - TaorminaBus Tours - TaorminaHiking - TaorminaNature and Wildlife - TaorminaExtreme - TaorminaWalking Tours - TaorminaPorts of Call Tours - TaorminaShore Excursions - Palermo4WD Tours - PalermoSporting Events - PalermoBus Tours - PalermoHiking - PalermoNature and Wildlife - PalermoExtreme - PalermoWalking Tours - PalermoPorts of Call Tours - PalermoCategory
Via Crociferi (Via dei Crociferi) Massimo Bellini Opera House (Teatro Massimo Bellini)Four Corners (Quattro Canti)Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)Syracuse Greek Theater (Teatro Greco)Mandralisca Museum (Museo Mandralisca)MartoranaEar of Dionysius (Orecchio di Dionisio)MarsalaVilla Romana del CasaleAci CastelloMassimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)ScicliSanta Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)Taormina Piazza DuomoChurch of San Domenico (Chiesa di San Domenico)Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)Monreale Palermo Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Palermo)Taormina Cruise Port (Taormina Terminal Crociere)