1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
96017 Noto, Province of Syracuse, Italy
Via Matteo Raeli, 21, 96017 Noto SR, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Appropriate clothing for a place of worship is required for the internal visit of the churches. Please bring a scarf or jacket with you to wear during the various entrances.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hermes Sicily Tourist guides group
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Known baroque, guided group tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Known baroque, guided group tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Known baroque, guided group tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSicilyWalking Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaWalking Tours - TaorminaHistorical Tours - TaorminaWalking Tours - PalermoHistorical Tours - PalermoCategory
Piazza DuomoTaormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)House Museum of Soap (Casa Museo del Sapone)Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)Taormina Cruise Port (Taormina Terminal Crociere)Monreale Mandralisca Museum (Museo Mandralisca)Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)Tellaro Roman Villa (Villa Romana del Tellaro)Taormina Piazza DuomoBasilica of San Salvatore (Basilica del SS. Salvatore)Agrigento Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Regionale "Pietro Griffo")Corso Umberto IVucciria Market (La Vucciria)Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolò l'Arena (Monastero Benedettini di San Nicolò l'Arena) Gambino Winery (Vini Gambino)Syracuse Cathedral (Duomo di Siracusa)Ortygia (Ortigia)Martorana