- 3-hour Segway tour of Messina with an expert local guide
- Glide along the sweeping boulevards that were built after the 1908 earthquake in Messina
- Visit Piazza Duomo and pose for photos in front of elegant Messina Duomo
- Admire the Arab-Norman design of the Church of Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani
- Learn about Don Juan of Austria, who fought for Sicily in the 16th-century Battle of Levanto
Departure & Return
Via Castellammare, near Via Garibaldi, next to the Catalani Church -GPS 38°11'29.2"N 15°33'22.3"E- At the departure time, you will find our staff waiting for you at the meeting point with the Segways ready in the street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Weave through the bustling Piazza Pugliatti, home to Messina’s Court of Justice and University. Continue along the wide boulevards until you reach the resplendent Messina Duomo, one of the finest cathedrals in Sicily. Admire its Norman-style architecture and gaze upward to see its famed astronomical clock, said to be the world’s largest.
Afterward, glide past some of the city's Baroque fountains and see the Arab-Norman design of the Church of Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani. You'll also swing past Piazza Antonello, where the Neoclassical palaces sit.
Then, head toward the medieval church of San Francesco d’Assisi and the tree-lined paths of Messina’s public park. Top off your 3-hour trip with a stop at the Neptune Fountain and the Palace of the Government before returning to your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY CSTRents by Nimbus srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands