2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of Whispers audio system
Authorized Guide from AGT Palermo Guide
Ebike (can be used with extra fee)
Departure & Return
Via Onorato, 8, Via Onorato, 8A, 90139 Palermo PA, Italy
Our Travel agency is close to the Palermo's harbour
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sicicla
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Palermo Bike City Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Palermo Bike City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Palermo Bike City Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Palermo Bike City Tour
150 to 180 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSicilyCity Tours - CataniaMountain Bike Tours - CataniaCity Tours - TaorminaMountain Bike Tours - TaorminaCity Tours - PalermoMountain Bike Tours - PalermoCategory
Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)San Benedetto Church (Chiesa San Benedetto)Catania Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico Greco-Romano di Catania)MarsalaBell Tower and Astronomical Clock (Orologio Astronomico)EriceKolymbetra Garden (Giardino della Kolymbethra)Enchanted Castle of Sciacca (Castello Incantato di Sciacca)Church of San Giuseppe (Chiesa di San Giuseppe)AcirealeMarzamemi Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)Corso Umberto IMonreale Taormina Roman OdeonTaormina Cruise Port (Taormina Terminal Crociere)Church of San Domenico (Chiesa di San Domenico)Gambino Winery (Vini Gambino)Syracuse Cathedral (Duomo di Siracusa)Santa Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)