- 3-hour Palermo street food and culture small-group tour
- Explore Palermo’s markets and street food stalls with a passionate foodie guide
- Sample an array of street food delicacies including Arancini and Cannoli
- Admire Palermo landmarks such as the Massimo Theatre, Praetorian Palace, and the Church of Immacolata Concezione
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prestelli Sicily Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Palermo Street Food and Culture Small-Group Tour: 5 Stops for Tastings.