Special Dinner with the Chef on a rooftop with view of the old town or at home
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Departure & Return
Departure PointTemple of Apollo, Largo XXV Luglio, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
I offer the pickup at all hotels in Siracusa at the specific request of customers with a transfer service from another supplier with a recharge
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- There are 3 floors to arrive to the rooftop without elevator
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Angelo Ingrassia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Special Dinner with the Chef on a rooftop with view of the old town or at home?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Special Dinner with the Chef on a rooftop with view of the old town or at home?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Special Dinner with the Chef on a rooftop with view of the old town or at home?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Special Dinner with the Chef on a rooftop with view of the old town or at home?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 187840P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDining ExperiencesPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSyracuseSicilyShore Excursions - CataniaDining Experiences - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaShore Excursions - TaorminaDining Experiences - TaorminaPorts of Call Tours - TaorminaShore Excursions - PalermoDining Experiences - PalermoPorts of Call Tours - PalermoCategory
Syracuse Cathedral (Duomo di Siracusa)Taormina Cruise Port (Taormina Terminal Crociere)Trapani and Paceco Salt Pans Natural Reserve (Riserva Naturale Integrale Saline di Trapani e Paceco)ScicliCatania Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico Greco-Romano di Catania)EricePiazza DuomoVilla BelliniAlcantara Gorges (Gole dell'Alcantara)Taormina Cable Car (Funivia)Aci CastelloNeapolis Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico della Neapolis)Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolò l'Arena (Monastero Benedettini di San Nicolò l'Arena) Kolymbetra Garden (Giardino della Kolymbethra)Taormina Piazza DuomoPiazza IX AprileCastelmolaVia Crociferi (Via dei Crociferi) Marzamemi Vucciria Market (La Vucciria)