- Small-group transfer from Taormina to Palermo, including stopovers at Villa Romana del Casale and Agrigento
- Enjoy two sightseeing stopovers at UNESCO-listed historical landmarks
- Take in views of the Mediterranean scenery and ancient Greek ruins at the Valley of the Temples
- Admire the intricate ancient mosaics of Villa Romana del Casale
Departure & Return
Door to Door service included, unless hotel/accommodation is in pedestrian area. In this case pick-up/drop-off will be set as close as possible to your hotel/accommodation. Please advise at time of booking name and address of your accommodation both in Palermo and Taormina.
What To Expect
Travel in a spacious vehicle, and admire the views of the Sicilian landscape as you travel toward the town of Agrigento. The Ancient Greek city is home to UNESCO-listed archaeological digs, known as the Valley of the Temples. Pay your entrance fee, and then head down the main route of Via Sacra to walk amid ruined temples from the town’s heyday. Have your camera ready for the Temple of Concordia; it’s one of the site’s 5th-century highlights.
After lunch (own expense), return to your vehicle to travel onward to Piazza Armerina, the town that’s home to Villa Romana del Casale. Pay your admission fee, and step inside where an impressive portfolio of mosaics await. One of the many must-sees is the attention-grabbing Bikini Girls mosaic.
Leave the villa in the afternoon, and continue your transfer to Palermo. Your tour-come-transfer service finishes with a drop-off at your Palermo hotel.
Please note: the visits to the Valley of the Temples and Villa Romana del Casale are not guided.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1 luggage and 1 hand-luggage per person are allowed on this tour
- Minimum number apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The duration of the tour is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the day and traffic conditions
- Order of the stops may be inverted for technical reasons.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOUR OF SICILY - DAY TOURS
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Small Size Transfer Tour: Taormina to Palermo with Villa Romana and Agrigento.