3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Scuba equipment
Departure & Return
Contrada Porto Fossa, 96018 Marzamemi SR, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/1/2021 - 12/18/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nautilus
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Patented recreational diving?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Patented recreational diving?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Patented recreational diving?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Patented recreational diving?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Patented recreational diving
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Massimo Bellini Opera House (Teatro Massimo Bellini) Tours & TicketsSyracuse Greek Theater (Teatro Greco) Tours & TicketsAcireale Tours & TicketsCorso Umberto I Tours & TicketsFountain of Neptune (Fontana di Nettuno) Tours & TicketsChurch of the Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani (Chiesa della Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani) Tours & TicketsAci Castello Tours & TicketsNeapolis Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico della Neapolis) Tours & TicketsTecnoparco Archimede Museum (Tecnoparco Museo di Archimede) Tours & TicketsPalermo Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Palermo) Tours & TicketsFour Corners (Quattro Canti) Tours & TicketsMartorana Tours & TicketsSegesta Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Segesta) Tours & TicketsCircumetnea Railway (Ferrovia Circumetnea) Tours & TicketsMessina Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Messina) Tours & TicketsPalatine Chapel (Capella Palatina) Tours & TicketsPiazza & Fontana Pretoria Tours & TicketsBenedictine Monastery of San Nicolò l'Arena (Monastero Benedettini di San Nicolò l'Arena) Tours & TicketsAgrigento Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Regionale "Pietro Griffo") Tours & TicketsMandralisca Museum (Museo Mandralisca) Tours & Tickets