8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pernottamento in Hotels 4 stelle centrali con trattamento di pernottamento e colazione
Cena e pernottamento in hotel a Selinunte/Castelvetrano
Degustazione di prodotti tipici a Noto e ad Erice
Guida accompagnatore per tutto il tour o driver guide per gruppi con meno di 8 pax
Supplemento per camera dus ( da pagare come extra)
Biglietto di ingresso a musei, parchi e chiese durante le visite
Tassa di soggiorno da pagare agli hotels
Departure & Return
Catania, Province of Catania, Italy
In front of Excelsior Mercure Hotel - Catania. Piazza Verga
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wellsicily - All colours of Sicily
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during SICILY - Culture & Flavours 8 Days/7 Nights Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during SICILY - Culture & Flavours 8 Days/7 Nights Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during SICILY - Culture & Flavours 8 Days/7 Nights Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
SICILY - Culture & Flavours 8 Days/7 Nights Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSicilyBus Tours - CataniaArchaeology Tours - CataniaMulti-day Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaBus Tours - TaorminaArchaeology Tours - TaorminaMulti-day Tours - TaorminaHistorical Tours - TaorminaBus Tours - PalermoArchaeology Tours - PalermoMulti-day Tours - PalermoHistorical Tours - PalermoCategory
Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)ScicliMarsalaTellaro Roman Villa (Villa Romana del Tellaro)Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del DuomoVilla Romana del CasaleTaormina Roman OdeonAlcantara Gorges (Gole dell'Alcantara)AcirealeMonreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)Syracuse Cathedral (Duomo di Siracusa)Church of San Giuseppe (Chiesa di San Giuseppe)House Museum of Soap (Casa Museo del Sapone)Messina Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Messina)Syracuse Greek Theater (Teatro Greco)Isola BellaNicolaci di Villadorata Palace (Palazzo Nicolaci di Villadorata)Monreale Church of the Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani (Chiesa della Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani)Taormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)