4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the unique flavors and influences of Sicilian cuisine with a 5-hour, hands-on cooking class in Palermo. After shopping for fresh, seasonal ingredients at a local farmers’ market, head to a well-equipped home kitchen in an 18th-century building. Under the guidance of a chef instructor, learn to prepare an authentic 4-course meal of classic Sicilian dishes including dessert. Sit down to savor your freshly made creations paired with local wine.
- Small-group cooking class in Palermo
- Learn what makes Sicilian food unique from other Italian cuisine
- Shop for seasonal ingredients at a farmers' market
- Prepare an authentic 4-course meal of classic regional dishes
- Held in a gourmet home kitchen in a historic building
- Savor the homemade meal along with Sicilian wine pairings
Saved to wishlist!
A stew vegetable salade, with eggplants, onions, capers and green olives and the typical taste ''agrodolce''
Lunch or Dinner (depending on the departure time)
Wine and food tasting
The listed price does not include the parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza San Domenico, Piazza S. Domenico, 90133 Palermo PA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- OPERATED BY Siciliandays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7803P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSicilyCooking Classes - CataniaCooking Classes - TaorminaCooking Classes - PalermoCategory
Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)Neapolis Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico della Neapolis)MarsalaMazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)Corso Umberto IScicliPalatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)Villa ComunaleEar of Dionysius (Orecchio di Dionisio)Piazza & Fontana PretoriaPalermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Four Corners (Quattro Canti)Piazza DuomoMassimo Bellini Opera House (Teatro Massimo Bellini)Isola BellaVucciria Market (La Vucciria)Ortygia (Ortigia)EriceAcireale