Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Contrada Porto Fossa, 96018 Marzamemi SR, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nautilus
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkeling at the Roman Columns?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkeling at the Roman Columns?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Snorkeling at the Roman Columns?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snorkeling at the Roman Columns?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Snorkeling at the Roman Columns
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSicilySnorkeling - CataniaSnorkeling - TaorminaSnorkeling - PalermoCategory
House Museum of Soap (Casa Museo del Sapone) Tours & TicketsFour Corners (Quattro Canti) Tours & TicketsTaormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del Duomo Tours & TicketsBranciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte) Tours & TicketsTaormina Roman Odeon Tours & TicketsVilla Romana del Casale Tours & TicketsKolymbetra Garden (Giardino della Kolymbethra) Tours & TicketsZisa Castle (Castello della Zisa) Tours & TicketsNeapolis Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico della Neapolis) Tours & TicketsPalermo Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Palermo) Tours & TicketsAci Castello Tours & TicketsVilla Bellini Tours & TicketsTaormina Cable Car (Funivia) Tours & TicketsSan Benedetto Church (Chiesa San Benedetto) Tours & TicketsMandralisca Museum (Museo Mandralisca) Tours & TicketsCastelmola Tours & TicketsMessina Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Messina) Tours & TicketsAlcantara Gorges (Gole dell'Alcantara) Tours & TicketsMarzamemi Tours & TicketsVilla Comunale Tours & Tickets