2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Tour with certified tour guide
Departure & Return
Corso Vittorio Emanuele, 182, 96017 Noto SR, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wonderful Italy Experiences - tour e attività
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour of Noto, the pearl of the Baroque?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour of Noto, the pearl of the Baroque?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour of Noto, the pearl of the Baroque?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSicilyWalking Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaWalking Tours - TaorminaHistorical Tours - TaorminaWalking Tours - PalermoHistorical Tours - PalermoCategory
Alcantara Gorges (Gole dell'Alcantara)Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)Ortygia (Ortigia)Massimo Bellini Opera House (Teatro Massimo Bellini)Corso Umberto IPiazza & Fontana PretoriaSan Benedetto Church (Chiesa San Benedetto)Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)Via Crociferi (Via dei Crociferi) Taormina Cable Car (Funivia)Church of the Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani (Chiesa della Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani)Agrigento Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Regionale "Pietro Griffo")Mandralisca Museum (Museo Mandralisca)Church of San Domenico (Chiesa di San Domenico)Syracuse Greek Theater (Teatro Greco)Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)Neapolis Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico della Neapolis)Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del DuomoTaormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)