5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
round-trip cable car service, 4-for-4 minibus, Volcanological Guide
Trekking shoes, socks, trekking poles, protective helmets
Departure & Return
Ristorante La Cantoniera Etna, P.le Cantoniera, 95030 Nicolosi CT, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Etna Together
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during excursion to the summit craters at 3345 mt?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during excursion to the summit craters at 3345 mt?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during excursion to the summit craters at 3345 mt?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during excursion to the summit craters at 3345 mt?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 157813P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesSicilyHiking - CataniaHiking - TaorminaHiking - PalermoCategory
Aeolian Islands (Isole Eolie)Valley of the Temples (Valle dei Templi)MartoranaChurch of Santa Chiara (Chiesa di Santa Chiara)Alcantara Gorges (Gole dell'Alcantara)Cefalù Cathedral (Duomo di Cefalù)Donnafugata Castle (Castello di Donnafugata)Church of the Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani (Chiesa della Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani)Aci CastelloCircumetnea Railway (Ferrovia Circumetnea)San Benedetto Church (Chiesa San Benedetto)Neapolis Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico della Neapolis)Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del DuomoMazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)Villa BelliniCorvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)Syracuse Cathedral (Duomo di Siracusa)Trapani and Paceco Salt Pans Natural Reserve (Riserva Naturale Integrale Saline di Trapani e Paceco)MarsalaSanta Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)