Are you interested in?
102 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
145 Tours & Activities
Wine Lover's Guide to Siena
6 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Wine-tasting in Italy is a must, but if you want a truly immersive experience, try making your own wine. This private tour takes you to a historic villa and guides you step by step through the process of making wine and creating your own customized bottle, 12 of which will be shipped to your home. Also, enjoy an included Tuscan lunch.
- Private tour exclusively for your party: A more personal experience
- Guided experience in making your own wine and creating a customized bottle
- Includes a typical Tuscan lunch in the villa
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel, or other preferred location
Saved to wishlist!
Bruschetta with tomato, Salame, Prosciutto, Pecorino cheese
First Course, Home made Pasta
Cantuccini con Vinsanto
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointViale IV Novembre, 35, 53011 Castellina in Chianti SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Make Your Own Wine with an Italian Winemaker?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Make Your Own Wine with an Italian Winemaker?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Make Your Own Wine with an Italian Winemaker?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Make Your Own Wine with an Italian Winemaker?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 30491P22
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSienaFood Tours - TuscanyCooking Classes - TuscanyDining Experiences - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - San GimignanoCooking Classes - San GimignanoDining Experiences - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoFood Tours - ChiantiCooking Classes - ChiantiDining Experiences - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiCategory
Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Santa Maria della Scala Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)