6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the beautiful Val d’Orcia just outside of Florence on this private full-day tour. Drive through the rolling countryside to visit the picturesque towns of Montepulciano, Pienza, and Montalcino. Sample wines from local vineyards and sit down to a delicious lunch made with fresh ingredients from the region. Discover the Tuscany that appears in movies and on postcards during this tour and admire the beautiful landscapes.
- Explore the Tuscan countryside on a full-day private tour to Val d’Orcia
- Visit the picturesque towns of Montepulciano, Pienza, and Montalcino
- Sample local wines and sit down to a fresh and authentic lunch
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Visit of Montepulciano
Typical tuscan lunch + wine tasting + visit of a winery
Visit of Pienza
Visit of Montalcino + winery visit and wine tasting
About 6 hours tour
Departure & Return
Via, Viale IV Novembre, 35, 53011 Castellina in Chianti SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montalcino and Montepulciano Private Tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Montalcino and Montepulciano Private Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Montalcino and Montepulciano Private Tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montalcino and Montepulciano Private Tour ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSienaFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoFood Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiCategory
Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)Santa Maria della Scala Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)