2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Stroll the charming Medieval streets of a Tuscan hill town with this 2-hour private tour of Siena. Learn about Siena's hidden gems from a knowledgeable guide in between visits to its most popular sights.
- 2-hour private walking tour of Siena
- Explore the picturesque lanes in the historic center of this hilltop jewel of a city
- Visit important attractions like the Basilica of San Domenico, Piazza del Campo and Duomo
- Learn about the famous horse race held in Siena each year
- Hear about Siena's patron saint
- See the headquarters of the world's oldest bank
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirement
- Please contact the supplier by telephone or email in advance to set up meeting time and location
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In compliance with the rules indicated by the Tuscany Region, the guide will wear a mask and gloves and keep the safety distance from customers who are requested to wear a mask before the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Silvia Roncucci Tour guide Siena and Province
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Siena Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Siena Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Siena Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSienaCity Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyCity Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoCity Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiCategory
Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)Santa Maria della Scala