2 hours (Approx.)
Visit Siena’s Complesso Museale Santa Maria della Scala with a prebooked entrance ticket, and explore the classical museum at your own pace. Showcasing the city’s artistic heritage, the complex boasts several sites that appeal to all; check out the Art Museum for Children, the Archaeological Museum in the underground chambers, a photo library, and several chapels. Just select your preferred entrance time when you book, then browse the museum’s collections at your leisure.
- Entry ticket to Complesso Museale Santa Maria della Scala
- Visit the large art and culture museum in the heart of Siena
- Browse sites such as the Pilgrims’ Hall and Giuliano Briganti Library
- Keep the kids happy with a visit to the Art Museum for Children
- Choose from a range of entrance times when you book
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance ticket to Complesso Museale Santa Maria della Scala
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The time you select when you book is your preferred entrance time; the museum will confirm the closest available time if your preferred option is no longer available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The use of the mask is mandatory for visitors and museum staff during the whole time spent inside the museum.
- The museum has adopted a variety of rules in order to limit the possibility of contagions: - Limitation of entrances and exit - Social distancing in places like restourants, shops, and public places inside the museum - Use of signs to enforce the physical distance of at least 1 meter - Dispenser are available in several areas of the museums for hand sanitization - Daily cleaning of rooms, work stations and public places inside the museum are ensured - The staff at the museum could measure you body heat by the use of a thermometer
- OPERATED BY Weekend in Italy
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Complesso Museale Santa Maria della Scala Entrance Ticket in Siena?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Complesso Museale Santa Maria della Scala Entrance Ticket in Siena?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Complesso Museale Santa Maria della Scala Entrance Ticket in Siena?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Complesso Museale Santa Maria della Scala Entrance Ticket in Siena?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Complesso Museale Santa Maria della Scala Entrance Ticket in Siena
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesSienaAttractions & Museums - TuscanyMuseum Tickets & Passes - TuscanyAttractions & Museums - San GimignanoMuseum Tickets & Passes - San GimignanoAttractions & Museums - ChiantiMuseum Tickets & Passes - ChiantiCategory
Santa Maria della Scala Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)