4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience the culinary delights of the Chianti region on a half-day tour from Florence to a Tuscan farmhouse. Go in search of truffles with an expert guide and his trained dog during a 1-hour forest walk, then enjoy a traditional lunch that features the fresh truffles accompanied by extra virgin olive oil and Chianti Classico wine. Includes tastings of wine, olive oil, and honey, and a 3-course lunch.
- Perfect for people interested in Italian cuisine
- Learn about traditional production methods for olive oil and wine
- Benefit from insightful commentary shared by the guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided by air-conditioned minivan
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Tour escort and Driver/guide
Departure & Return
Via, Viale IV Novembre, 35, 53011 Castellina in Chianti SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Truffle Hunting with Wine Tasting in Chianti?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Truffle Hunting with Wine Tasting in Chianti?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Truffle Hunting with Wine Tasting in Chianti?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Truffle Hunting with Wine Tasting in Chianti?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Truffle Hunting with Wine Tasting in Chianti
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSienaFood Tours - TuscanyUnique Experiences - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - San GimignanoUnique Experiences - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoFood Tours - ChiantiUnique Experiences - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiCategory
Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia) Tours & TicketsSanta Maria della Scala Tours & TicketsPiccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini) Tours & TicketsSiena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana) Tours & TicketsBaptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni) Tours & TicketsSiena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico) Tours & TicketsMontalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino) Tours & TicketsFonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain) Tours & TicketsNational Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena) Tours & TicketsPalio of Siena (Palio di Siena) Tours & Tickets