9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine visits to two must-see sites—the Aukana Buddha Statue and the cultural hot spot of Anuradhapura—on this full-day private tour. You'll enjoy personalized attention and the ability to travel at your own pace through sites such as Thuparamaya and Sri Maha Bodhi. All round-trip transportation is provided, which makes for an easy, comfortable journey.
- Private tour for your group of friends or family
- Lunch in a local restaurant provided midday
- Guide dedicated to your party's comfort and safety
- All private transportation provided
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle.
Service of an English speaking chauffeur guide.
1-Liter Water Bottle Per Person.
Food and beverages.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Sigiriya.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Anuradhapura Buddhist Icons Tour from Sigiriya?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Anuradhapura Buddhist Icons Tour from Sigiriya?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Anuradhapura Buddhist Icons Tour from Sigiriya?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Anuradhapura Buddhist Icons Tour from Sigiriya?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Anuradhapura Buddhist Icons Tour from Sigiriya
3 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSigiriyaBus Tours - AnuradhapuraArchaeology Tours - AnuradhapuraHistorical Tours - AnuradhapuraFull-day Tours - AnuradhapuraBus Tours - KandyArchaeology Tours - KandyHistorical Tours - KandyFull-day Tours - KandyBus Tours - Nuwara EliyaArchaeology Tours - Nuwara EliyaHistorical Tours - Nuwara EliyaFull-day Tours - Nuwara EliyaCategory