3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience traditional village life on this private tour. Depart from your hotel in a tuk tuk and make your way to the village. Accompanied by a guide, take an oxen cart ride through the village. Admire the views on a catamaran ride over a reservoir and try to spot the local wildlife. Observe a cooking lesson from a local villager share a traditional lunch.
- Learn about local life from your guide
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Enjoy a traditional lunch
- Admire views from a catamaran on a reservoir
Saved to wishlist!
Complimentary hotel pick up and drop off by Tuk Tuk from a hotel in Dambulla or Sigiriya.
Authentic Sri Lankan village lunch
Oxen cart ride
Traditional catamaran safari
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointSigiriya, Sigiriya, Central Province
Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Sigiriya
No 01 Village Tour, Inamluwa Sigiriya
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Comfortable Walking shoes & hats Recommended
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sigiriya Village Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sigiriya Village Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sigiriya Village Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sigiriya Village Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sigiriya Village Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSigiriyaWalking Tours - AnuradhapuraHistorical Tours - AnuradhapuraHalf-day Tours - AnuradhapuraWalking Tours - KandyHistorical Tours - KandyHalf-day Tours - KandyWalking Tours - Nuwara EliyaHistorical Tours - Nuwara EliyaHalf-day Tours - Nuwara EliyaCategory