Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the Millennium Cross and Matka Canyon on this half-day tour from Skopje. Travel from the historic Skopje Fortress to Vodno Mountain with a guide, then take the cable car to the Millennium Cross — widely considered among Skopje top attractions. Explore the village of Gorno Nerezi and admire beautiful Byzantine frescoes in the Church of St Panteleimon. Head deep into the Matka Canyon — home to ancient caves and medieval monasteries — then travel in comfort to Porta Macedonia.
- Half-day Skopje tour including the Millennium Cross and Matka Canyon
- Travel from Skopje Fortress to Vodno Mountain with a guide
- Take the cable car up to the Millennium Cross
- Marvel at Byzantine frescoes at the Church of St Panteleimon in Gorno Nerezi
- Explore the Matka Canyon
Saved to wishlist!
Local English speaking guide
Cable-car ride to Millennium Cross
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Meals and drinks
Optional boat ride on canyon Matka
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Instant Confirmation
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the start of the tour
- Tour operates rain or shine, hot or cold, year round.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Skopje Daily Tours - See you in a day!
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Tour from Skopje: Millennium Cross and Matka Canyon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Tour from Skopje: Millennium Cross and Matka Canyon?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "A lot is packed in four hours, you’ll get your money’s worth for sure!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Tour from Skopje: Millennium Cross and Matka Canyon
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSkopjeBus Tours - PristinaNature and Wildlife - PristinaHalf-day Tours - PristinaBus Tours - OhridNature and Wildlife - OhridHalf-day Tours - OhridBus Tours - TiranaNature and Wildlife - TiranaHalf-day Tours - TiranaCategory