- Full-day private tour of Skopje and its surrounding countryside
- Cable car up Mt. Vodno to admire the Millennium Cross and panoramic city views
- See the Byzantine frescoes at St. Pantelejmon Church in Gorno Nerezi
- Admire the beautiful Matka Canyon and take an optional boat ride (own expense)
- Old and new Skopje walking tour to see Macedonia Square, the Stone Bridge, Old Bazaar, and more
- Hear about Skopje’s history and its countryside from a knowledgeable private guide
- Break for lunch (own expense) at Matka, private air-conditioned transport, and hotel pickup and drop-off in Skopje included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Skopje Daily Tours - See you in a day!
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff